Hey guys! What have you been up to recently? I just finished snacking on bread, it’s 2:21 AM at the moment. Guess the midnight snacking habit would stay for a while😬.
I was recently nominated by a lovely blogger, Asthaisha for the Liebster Award and I’m so excited and grateful. Thank you for nominating me Asthaisa. It means alot. Go check out her blog here, she writes poetry that will uplift your spirits and speak to your soul.
1) Thank the blogger who has nominated you and provide the link to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 question given to you.
3) Nominate 11 other blogger.
4) Ask your nominees 11 question.
5) Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
My Answers to Asthaisa Questions.
1. Introvert or Extrovert? Reason?
There was a time I’d answer selectively extrovert but over the years, as I learn new things about myself and the people around me, daily, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m wholly introverted. I am not loud or free or selectively extroverted around people I feel comfortable with. I am just me when I am with them, quiet, brooding, having deep conversations and laughing together. Sometimes, I don’t know if I like the label but I’ve read enough articles online to know that I’m definitely not extroverted.
2.What Is Your Favourite Movie and Why?
I’ve seen so many movies I’d say I’ve fallen in love with but The Harry Potter series and the Lord of The Rings trilogy would always be on top of that list. These two movies were my favourite from my childhood and I’ve watched them more than 3 times and can’t get tired of them. I love Harry Potter mostly because of Harry, Ron and Hermoine’s friendship, their adventures together and because of the magic! I love The Lord of The Rings Triology because of the friendship amongst the hobbits and the people they set out with to go destroy the Ring and yes, because of the magic as well. I think there are major life lessons from both movies that just speak to me, sometimes, you know?
3. When Is Your Birthday?
My birthday is on May.
4. Who Are Your Favourite Bloggers?
I’ve written a post about them. Check them out, you’re going to love them.
5. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Ugh…Reserved? Confused? Clueless? Emotional? Fun (sometimes)
6. What’s Your Ambition
As a kid, it was getting good grades and making my parents happy. As a teenager, still the same thing but with a little touch of getting into university, graduating and wroking for money for the rest of my life? Now, I don’t actually know to be honest, it’s more along the lines of wanting to make my parents happy and proud of me, spoiling my friends and siblings and occasionally just being there when people I love need me. Ultimately, having enough money to solve most of my problems and help others. how I’d get there, I don’t know.
7. What’s special about the country you live in?
As someone whose favourite subject in secondary school was Geography, I’d say it’s most of our landmarks, our cultures and the food! There are so many cultures and ethnic groups in Nigeria is literally amazing. I’ve never been out of my state much but I’ve met people from different backgrounds and ethnicity in my school and it’s been so amazing learning about them. While sometimes, I wish things were different in our country, I really adore the way we’re rich in our cultures.
8. Favourite Destination Outside Your Country?
Remember, I’ve never have been outside my state much but since the day I watched Madeline, when I was little, I’ve had this healthy (trust me it is) obsession with wanting to visit Paris.
9. Best Advice By Your Best Friend?
My friends are more like the “let me help you with this” kind of people than the giving advice kind of people and I think it’s really precious and I’m so lucky and thankful to have such beautiful souls in my life. They’re really supportive, you see why I said I want to spoil them.
10. Your Best Way Of Passing Time?
Well, it’s sleeping for sure because I get so overwhelmed I sleep off the anxiety but there are other fun things I do when I’m not sleeping or being controlled by my phone. I clean or tidy up when I’m anxious, I’ve mentioned this three times in other posts because it’s really calming and therapeutic for me, read a book, watch a movie or show, I listen to music and move my body (because I can’t dance to save my life) and I paint or draw to ease of stress or just be in a longer state of tranquility.
11. Tell One of Your Good Memories?
I’ve had lot of fun memories with my family and friends but one of my favourite I love to think about is the times I spent hiking with my dad when I was so young (like 5/6 years old). I just loved being around him so much and hiking the hills outside the town we lived in, was one of our many ways of spending time together. I’ve thought of hiking many times during the lockdown, not with my dad no, just by myself. Many of my friends don’t live around where I live so I don’t know who to go with. I can only take long walks outside but I can’t go on a hill by myself, there’s like a 95% chance I’d end up murdered.
These questions were so fun to answer. Thank you for the nomination Asthaisha. Don’t forget to check out her blog and read the lovely poems she writes, if you’re looking for something wholesome and positive to help you through these times, I’d suggest reading her poems.
I’d like to Nominate the following bloggers 🙂
If you’ve done this post before and wouldn’t want to do it again, I understand. And if you feel this is something you’d like to participate in, I nominate you. You can answer the questions I’ve asked.
- Have you had any recent changes in your life since the quarantine? If they’re not too personal, do you care to share them?
- Where do you see yourself two years from now?
- How often do you drink water? (That’s right, I’m here to remind you to drink water)
- What’s your current favourite book?
- What’s your current favourite movie?
- Imagine there were no problems whatsoever in the world. No famine, no wars, no virus outbreaks, no hate, just positive vibes all around. Would your life be any different? How so?
- How do you spend your free time away from your phone?
- What’s your current favourite song?
- What’s your dream career?
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- Is there any quote that makes you feel better during these times? What quote is it?
- How do you feel at the moment?
Thank you for reading!